Its a double silouette which was perfect blend of vintage meets modern for me. Simple but plently of detail, shows off a woman’s shape without being overly sexy or revealing.
Wore this gown at my wedding at a historic victorian resort in the Fall. It was perfect! I know I wont wear it again and I don’t have room to save it.
Will provide wedding and additional photos upon request and will meet in NYC for sale.
Please ask any questions.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Lace applique was added to continue in the back of the strap on the gown instead of spaghetti strap in the back. Dress was let out a bit in the knees for dancing but could easily be taken in. Pads added to bust can be taken out of needed. Dress was taken up (I am 5'5 and wore 3" heels) Buttons for bustle were added - very secure bustle!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and boxed. Ready to fit.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.