Gorgeous dress – looks amazing and stunning. I wore the dress once – it’s in perfect condition, cleaned. I’m 5’5” and wore 5″ heels. my size is 0-2 but since the dress is corset back gown – it will lace for bigger and smaller sizes without alterations. And of course you can alter the dress now for any size. The dress has a dropped waist, sweetheart neckline, swarovski crystal embroidery and beading. I bought the dress from Kleinfeld in Manhattan for $2,600. It’s one of a kind – the designer is Alita Graham and her line is Perla D – that line she put together with Pnina Tornai (whose gowns go for $8k plus). It’s exclusive for Kleinfeld and I don’t think they make them anymore – was only 1 season special line. So you can be assured no one will have a dress like yours. It’s listed as an A-gown but it has a dropped waist – will show your body curves beautifully and then you have all that volume from the organza voluptuous skirt – Ah! i loved this dress – received so many compliments. I wish you a truly beautiful wedding day.
- Alterations: The dress was shortened to fit my height (5'5 plus 5 inch heels) and had 3 bustles added.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned. My wedding was in September 2013, just few months away.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , NJ
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.