The gown is in perfect condition: no marks, tears, etc. It was worn only for around 5 hours in total and has been professionally dry-cleaned. I originally bought it at Mon Amie Bridal Salon in Costa Mesa for $2200.
It is a manufacturer’s size 10, but I am a street size 4. There is an inner corset that made the gown fit perfectly. I am 5’2″ and a 32B. The gown is A-line, but can be a ballgown with added tulle, which I chose not to do. The gown is light and easy to wear. You can definitely dance in this.
The manufacturer’s picture includes a bolero. There is no bolero. It is a strapless gown.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned. Hung in original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Fullerton, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.