I wore this dress for my wedding in July, and am so glad I did because it was absolutely the perfect choice. It is very delicate and elegant looking, and has just the right amount of lace and sparkle on the full skirt, with a fitted sweatheart style top that is very flattering. So many people told me my dress was the most beautiful they had ever seen, and I am getting compliments on it still from people who see pictures from my wedding.
- Alterations: I had the dress shortened, and taken in slightly on the sides. I also had the back lowered slightly so that it has a subtle V-back.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned, for which I paid $300 dollars, and have receipts to prove it. It is now hanging up in a dress bag in my closet (taking up way too much room!). I will ship the dress in a large cardboard wedding dress box (which cost me $50) and a cloth storage dress bag which is labeled with the store name "Here comes the bride".
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Gatos, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.