Beautiful, classic and timeless dress. I was a 3 dress bride, and I only wore it for 1.5 hours for the church ceremony and a few photos afterwards. I wore the bolero backwards which was perfect for the church, so modern and sophisticated. No one does lace like Pronovias and the chantilly lace of this dress is a dream. There are small sequins that are subtle but gorgeous. I paid extra to have the dress made hem-to-hollow so the lace is untouched at the hem. I first saw this dress on pinterest and knew that I had to have it (the first 2 photos are the pinterest photos) the last is of the actual dress you will be receiving. Included is the matching bolero. I also have the matching Pronovias veil Style V3723 cathedral veil that I am selling separately. Please inquire if interested. Bust 32.5″, waist 26″, hips open
- Alterations: Cups sewn in, 3 point bustle, side seams taken in at bust. Bolero was sewn in on the side seams with a whip stitch with the intention of easy removal without harming the bolero.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.