I purchased the dress in 2012 from a bridal store in Cincinnati, OH. It was the third dress I tried on and I fell in love with the soft, feminine details, the sweetheart neckline/a-line style that is flattering on so many body types, and the delicate lace accents. It was worn for 1 day: pictures, ceremony, and reception- approximately 10 hours total.
- Alterations: The dress tag states the dress is a size 8, but it was altered to fit me: At the time of wearing it, I was 5'4 (it reached the floor when wearing 2" heels), 130 pounds, with the approximate measurements of 34B bust, 28/29" waist, and 36" hips. Additionally, buttons for bustling were added. The beaded sash and veil are separate pieces from the dress and will be sold for an additional $300 total (for both).
- Preservation Method: It was worn one time and then immediately dry cleaned by professionals and sealed for preservation in a 100% acid-free box and stored in an indoor closet. It has remained untouched until yesterday (03/10), when I opened the box to double check the designer name and size, and then it was resealed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Columbus, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.