Second dress I’ve ever tried on – and I completely fell in love. The dress is a bit dirty which is the price discount – I was out in the woods. The under lace is a bit ripped (but you can’t see it) from walking on twigs – we also cut a piece of the lace off (again, you can’t see it) as there were too many leaves stuck to it.
- Alterations: I added buttons to run across the back as well as a layer of lace in the front to cover a bit of cleavage. I also brought the dress in. I'm 5'1 and wore 3 inch wedges. 105 lbs, C cup. Maybe you'll be the same size and not have to pay for alterations :) Oh yes, I had the butterfly removed. It got lost during the hustle and bustle of the wedding - so sorry, I don't have it. But trust me, you wouldn't want it anyway.
- Preservation Method: I haven't cleaned it yet - and you can pay for me to clean it or you can clean it when you receive it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.