If you are looking for a dress that is romantic, sexy, soft and classy, this is your dress! It was exactly what I was looking for and I fell in LOVE with it! It was the only dress I tried on that actually made me tear up in the dressing room (and I am not an emotional kind of girl). It was incredibly flattering. I felt like a MILLION bucks in it and you will too.
One of the things I loved was that it was very lightweight and elegant to walk in. That was important to me because I got married in Costa Rica and did not want a dress that would weigh me down. The dress was very easy to walk and dance in. You will spend hours in the dress, so I am glad I heeded the advice of other brides on getting a dress that was light.
It can be worn in any destination, fancy or casual. It’s all about the dress! It is a light blush color and if you look closely it has a subtle textured pattern in the fabric. Most people didn’t notice, but I loved that secret detail about the dress.
I bought a gorgeous crystal silver/blush, jeweled Maria Elena belt that went perfect with the dress. It was as though the belt was made for this dress. I also had Maria Elena custom make silver opal blush crystal earrings to match (I had blush stones added to soften the look). I spent about $850 for both and would consider selling them. The dress came with crystal butterflies that can be sewn into the fabric. I did not use them, but they are yours to keep.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8
- Alterations: Sewn in cups, there is also a bustle that comes with the dress, and some adjustments were made to tighten the dress from waist up. Top of dress is meant to fit very tightly so that you do not pull up the top and ruin the delicate nature of the fabric. I am 5' 4" and wore 4 inch heels. Alterations cost me $625.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Gown has been dry cleaned by a professional wedding shop, pressed, and is ready to wear! ($500 value). Got married in January 2014 and dress has been maintained by professional shop since then.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.