This dress was purchased from Betsy Robinson’s Bridal Collection in Maryland. I wore the dress for approximately 6 hours at my indoor wedding in 2012. The dress was fabulous and I received many compliments! It is lightweight, figure flattering, and a unique shade of blush. The material is high quality. My dress was professionally cleaned and preserved following my wedding and it is in excellent condition. It has been safely stored since then. I will include my blush veil with the purchase. I will gladly send more pictures to anyone interested. I am willing to part with Peony, so that another bride can appreciate this beautiful and special gown!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Alterations: There were standard size cups (I believe "B") sewn in the dress so it could be worn well without a bra. The waist was taken in slightly to be more figure flattering. Alterations were performed by a high quality dress designer and alterations professional who is used to handling designer wedding gowns. Addtional size info: My waist is approximately 26 inches. I wear size 26 jeans. I am 5'3" and wore 4" heels with the dress.
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Preservation Method: Preservation Method: The dress was sent to Classic Heirlooms in Texas (as recommended by my bridal salon) following the wedding for cleaning and preservation. The dress has been safely stored since then.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.