This dress is the Peony by Monique Lhuillier in Blush. I fell in love with this dress. It was the first I tried on and absolutely the most perfect one I found in months of searching. It’s so flattering! It is made of silk jacquard and very light and lovely to wear. It is a trumpet/mermaid style with a sweetheart neckline, creating a beautiful and classic silhouette. It features two crystal butterflies on the back right side of the dress (these can be easily removed by a seamstress if that is your preference).
I wore the dress for my wedding (ceremony and reception) on October 19, 2013. The dress received endless compliments.
- Alterations: Alterations I made: sewing a bustier into the bodice, which has since been removed but can be included a no additional cost ($150 value).
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned by a couture dry cleaner in Minneapolis the day after the wedding. I can provide the dry cleaners report and additional photos of the dress upon request.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.