Wedding dress style Peony by Monique Lhuillier in Ivory. Made of silk jacquard, trumpet/mermaid style, with a sweetheart neckline. Features two crystal butterflies on the back right side of the dress (can be removed by your seamstress if that is your preference).
I wore the dress for my wedding ceremony in September 2013. I changed into a second dress for the reception to preserve the integrity of the dress and thus the dress was only worn for about 2 hours total. I will also include the veil (fingertip length, 2 layer) that I wore with the dress. The veil originally cost $300.
- Alterations: Originally a size 8. Alterations made to the front of the hem to fall to the floor on a 5'9 tall person (I'm 5'5 and I wore 4 inch heels). The waist was taken in to around 27 inches. A french bustle was added. Everything else on the dress was left in original condition. I imagine that the measurements on the dress are approximately 36-27-38. There is a small area (size of half a penny) on the bottom of the dress where the silk looks "thinned". I think the cleaners tried to get out a small grass stain there and the material got thinned out. It is very small, barely noticeable, and it is so close to the edge of the hem that if can be altered out if you wish. I can provide a picture if you like. Otherwise, the dress is clean and in excellent condition.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.