I am selling my beautiful Monique Lhuillier wedding dress now that the wedding has passed. The dress was purchased from L’Elite on Newbury Street in Boston and I fell in love the minute I tried it on.
The dress is technically blush, but does not look pink in the conventional sense. It went really well with my light skin tone. I will also include the blush veil as well. It is floor length and extends past the train of the dress. The dress is absolutely amazing and I would still pick the same one if I had to pick again. It is incredibly light as well. Since it is a silk jacquard, it breathes really well and was quite comfortable.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34.5
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: 5 ft 8
- Alterations: The butterflies are intact and no exterior alterations were made to the dress. Removable cups were added to the bust and it was taken in about a half inch on the top. The bustle will need to be redone.
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.