For sale is a Modern Trousseau Pearl dress. The FABRIC is the absolute focal point to this gown! It is a pale taupe/champagne (not ivory or cream) and looks fantastic on pale skin. It is a beautiful silk jacquard with a flower/vine pattern. Mermaid style. The dress has a sweetheart neckline, buttons down the back (but is really a zipper hidden). There is a detachable bow with train (44 inches long but attaches 28” from floor). There is a bustle button since the bottom of the dress is 8 inches longer in the back (without the train attached). This design is custom for The White Dress in Corona Del Mar (modified “Pearl” style to be strapless). (NOTE: the stock photos are the original design that was modified by the White Dress so the actual dress is sweetheart neckline). This is a very unique Modern Trousseau dress especially if you are looking for a very sophisticated, sleek look.
*I am including the custom Renee Pawelle Belt ($350 value) with the dress!* I also have a single layer calf length veil that matches perfectly.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 33
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: 5' 10"
- Alterations: Minor alterations to bust and waist. A single button bustle has been put on to make the dress floor length all the way around after the train has been removed. Cups added but easily removed. Original hem since I am 5' 7" tall and had 5 inch heels.
- Color: Ivory, Pastel
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Floral, Modern, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally preserved using Legacy Gown Preservation (this cost $500 and the dress is in a form and bagged). Superior condition - no visible damage whatsoever.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.