I bought this dress middle of summer of 2013, in Riverside, CA. When I first put this dress on I felt SO SO beautiful, like a bride should feel. At the band of the dress it has rhinestones, crystal beads and pearls, which sparkle in the light and make you feel stunning. The Pearl Silk dress makes you feel elegant; I never wanted to take it off. I wore this dress only once, which was for the ceremony and reception that took place in the end of November of 2013. It is practically brand new still and is in very good condition. I took it to the cleaners to be cleaned thoroughly and all it needs is a new owner!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5' 6
- Alterations: There were only two alterations made from this dress. 1) It was taken in at the bust to fit me more. 2) It was hemmed to my length, which was floor length after the alterations were done.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned and is now stored in a dress sized bag until it is ready to be shipped.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Montrose,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.