The dress was worn for the ceremony and entire reception. It features white satin in an A-Line frame with a full body skirt to flatter any figure. The skirt has asymmetrical gatherings that are enhanced by elegant pearl decorations. The rouging of the bodice gives a slimming shape to the upper body. The neckline is a little scoop. The back of the dress is a zipper hidden by a column of buttons.
- Alterations: This dress has been hemmed. There are some stains and pulls in the fabric. See below: Condition: Front of Dress In the top left corner of the front of the dress, there is a spot of fabric that looks roughed up. Perhaps, the bride got caught on a guest's beaded dress. The best way for me to describe it is if you sit on concrete with your bathing suit, it gets roughed up. That's what it looks like. (See picture). Also, there is a small stain on the left armpit. (See picture). One pearl is loose and needs to be reinforced. Condition: Back of Dress There are 7 corresponding loops
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned after the wedding. It has been kept in the original garment bag and hung up since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: East Windsor, NJ
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.