This dress was purchased on 3/9/13 from Erin Cole Couture Bridal in Costa Mesa, California. I am absolutely in love with my dress, and although it breaks my heart to sell it, I have had such amazing memories with it. I cannot wait for someone else to share this same joy as me. My wedding day was the best day of my life – and I felt absolutely beautiful wearing this gown and totally made my wedding so memorable and nostalgic. I even contemplated keeping it, dying it black for black tie events, but ultimately decided to part with it.
My wedding ceremony and reception took place in a barn on an apple orchard farm in Southern California. The only time I stepped outside was for photos and the professional cleaners were able to eliminate the small amount of dirt underneath my dress.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Erin Cole's seamstress was absolutely incredible. The dress came back as if the dress was made to my measurements. Below are the alterations that were made to my beautiful wedding dress: - Hemmed without losing any of the lace trim - Addition of bra cups - Addition of the bustle - Taken in slightly at the waist
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: My dress was professionally cleaned by Margaret's Cleaners in Westwood, CA. It cost me about $800 to get this dress professionally cleaned and it was well worth it - the dress looks like new!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Marina Del Rey, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.