Fell in love with this gorgeous dress the first time it was available in 2012 for showing at Saks Fifth Avenue Bridal. The Paris gown was in Kenneth Pool’s brand new collection in 2012. Even though the dress was out of my price range, I HAD to have it because the tulle and shape of the dress is stunning.
Activist Lauren Parsekian recently wore this dress too for her wedding to Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad Star) and she looked absolutely stunning also (see photos).
Dress was only wore at the ceremony of my wedding. I changed into a different dress for the reception so the dress is in mint condition since it was only wore for a few hours.
FREE VEIL included.
Original receipt from Saks available upon request.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 33.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Dress was ordered in size 2 and small alternations where made to fit a street size 0. Length was also shortened since dresses from ordering come extremely long.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Corset, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dress is thoroughly cleaned by professionals and boxed up in a wedding gown box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.