This dress was an integral part of our Love Boat wedding (on a cruise ship)! Despite my penchant for style, I’m a no-fuss kind of lady, so this soft dress with delicate details and chiffon sleeves, that’s easy to move around in was perfect! After a 20 minute ceremony, we spent a couple of hours posing for photographs and eating a celebratory meal with family, then exchanged the dress and heels for a bathing suit and the pool. This dress comes with a simple chiffon veil that’s affixed with a hair comb and size 10 satin & leather shoes purchased in England. All items are off-white, please contact for more photos or if you have specific questions. There are no defects with the dress or veil.
- Alterations: No alternations besides a small amount to the hem, to suit my 5'9" frame. Width at bust accommodates 34C (no alterations made).
- Preservation Method: After careful and specialized cleaning, the gown was surrounded with acid free tissue, shaped with a bust form and preserved in an acid free inner box. The storage box was sealed and wrapped with airtight plastic (allowing viewing of the gown). Oxygen was purged from the preservation box and infused with nitrogen to create an enhanced protective environment which guards against oxidation and assure moisture control. The gown is guaranteed not to age or yellow while in the Museum Quality durable long-term storage chest. This box was opened for the first time on February 7 to allow for measuring and additional photos for this post.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.