Mikaella’s flattering tulle and satin mermaid wedding dress. Strapless ruched Mesh Tulle tunic bodice with gathered tulle skirt and chapel train. I wore this dress for my wedding in August 2013. Very flattering and comfortable. I could move easily, sit, and stand. I only wore this dress for 2 1/2 hours for the ceremony and some photos. I was THAT bride that changed into multiple dresses on my wedding day. I wore it without the belt, but I’m including the belt that came with the dress (never worn). It’s a satin beaded band that ties in the back, which you can see in the catalog pictures. The skirt bustles right onto where it begins.Ribbons are hidden in the tulle for bustling. Any seamstress can help you figure it out or remove them if you’d prefer a different bustle. I received tons of compliments on the dress and I still absolutely love it.
I am 5’4 and wore 3 inch heels and it was perfect. (Measures 53″ from bust to floor)
- Alterations: Ribbons for bustles hidden in the bottom lining of the dress. Bra cups were added to the inside of the dress and removed after by my seamstress.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned, stored in a garment bag in a pet free, smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: hercules, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.