I bought this dress in early 2013 from a local bridal shop and wore it for my wedding day. The sweetheart top is incredibly flattering and your waist will look tiny. There are covered buttons that run the entire length of the dress (I added 36 inches to the train!) with a hidden zipper. Very pretty detail. The silk is SO luxurious and decandent as well as very light weight! You will love this dress!
The dress looks amazing with a jeweled belt or sash (not included). But it gorgeous plain too!
- Alterations: I bought this dress in a size 14 and had it altered to fit me. I'm typically an 8 in dresses, so 10 in bridal. 36D/29"/36. I wore heels making me 5'8" and the dress was hemmed to that height. I also paid extra to add 36" inches to the train!!
- Preservation Method: SInce I wore the dress in October 2013, I had it professionally cleaned and preserved. It looks as good as new! (We have a smoke and pet free home.)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Mateo, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.