This beauty was purchased in 2012 from The White Dress in Corona Del Mar, CA and worn for one night. It is a size 8, Watters brand dress. The style name is “Palm Springs” and the color is “oatmeal” but it gives a soft pink look. Soft pink is a huge trend in wedding dresses right now!! My friends and family were just blown away by this dress because it was so unique. In photos it gives off a soft, feathery look. It is so comfortable and easy to move in. I love that it was always perfectly “shaped” for every photo opportunity – no fussing. It has a bustle if you prefer to use it but the train is a perfect length to let it trail behind you and it won’t get in the way. I’ve never received more compliments on anything in my life. It is definitely a unique dress for a unique and stylish bride! I paired it with a black rose and black sparkly heels to give it even more edge. The contrast of light pink and black is an amazingly edgy, sophisticated look!
- Alterations: It has been altered in the bust and length - I am 5'3" and wore rather high heels, it was a perfect walking-without-tripping length. My bust measurement is a 34C.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored inside my home in the bedroom closet in the original dress bag it came in, hanging straight - not folded in anyway. I have spot cleaned it and removed most of the dirt marks on the bottom interior from wear. The inside satin layer could stand to be pressed, but you can't see it at all so it would be up to the bride.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Newport Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.