I purchased my dream wedding dress (this Watters “Palm Springs” gown) from a local Los Angeles boutique. I considered myself to not be a “bridey bride” so wanted something that looked stylish and different, without being too trendy. I immediately fell in love with the Watters gown in oatmeal — and I must say that all my friends and guests (and fiance/husband!) loved it too. It’s the perfect dress to feel unique and beautiful but still classic.
- Alterations: I had the dress tailored to my measurements which are: 36(bust, with bra) x 27(waist) x 39(hips). There is room for the dress to be let out or brought in again in the waist and bust areas. Since the skirt is full, the dress would fit either a larger or smaller hip size. I did not tailor the length of the dress at all. I'm 5'7" and wore 4 inch heels and the dress skimmed the ground perfectly. Of course, it could be tailored if the bride is shorter, or wears a smaller heel/flat. The dress also already includes the internal buttons and loops for an "American" bustle -- perfect for dancing at your reception (the dress is bustled in the 3rd picture).
- Preservation Method: We got married in October 2013 and the dress has been stored in its original cloth garment bag. The dress is in excellent condition with absolutely no tears, spills, discoloration or accidents. There is very minimal dust/dirt on the bottom of the skirt from normal reception wear. The dress would likely need to be professionally cleaned by the new buyer.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: los angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.