This dress was my fairytale gown. Armed with only a picture from a “still” from the movie. “Monster In-Law” I met with by bridal counsultant. She asked me what I liked about the image. 30 minutes later, I had this dress on. She only brought two Judd Waddells for me to try on. The first was similar in pale gold, the second was ivory, but the beading looked so much richer. I decided to do with the second dress, butin pale gold because the color was so rich. I received so many compliments and the biggest of all was from my two year old daughter who said, Mommy is a princess.” She then proceeded to try and take the dress from me because she, IS a princess. The color, looks more like a rich vintage cream than actually gold.
- Alterations: Cups added for support and bustle was added. No other alterations needed, not even a hem. I'm 5 foot 6 inches and wore Christian Loubotin stillettos down the aisle :) I converted to flip-flops, which were accomodated within my bustle.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned at Huntington Cleaners in Royal Oak.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Northville, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.