I love this dress. I purchased it at a boutique store in Cherry Creek, CO. The designer made this dress with one idea in mind and altered this particular dress for the ‘lines’ to be straight across- making this dress a one of a kind. It is 100% silk- with 2 types of silk used to make the dress.
This dress would need to be altered to fit the brides body for the best shape. I am so sad that I don’t get to wear this dress again, but hope it finds a good place for another bride’s big day!
- Alterations: The label shows a size 10 but I had it altered to fit the contour of my body which is closer to a size 2-4. We added a 5-point bustle for the reception. I did enjoy the dress for the afternoon and night and had it dry-cleaned of anything it may have picked up along the day. The ceremony and reception were both indoors so the only time it was outside was for the pictures where I carried the train while walking between picture sites. Price listed is negotiable. The dress is a strapless dress and the belt is not included.
- Preservation Method: I went to a professional bridal dress dry cleaner who uses the most natural and harmless materials to clean the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Englewood, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.