Beautiful Allure P900 gown; all lace, strapless with a slight sweetheart neckline, gorgeous belt, and train. Worn once for May 2013 wedding, but has been dry cleaned since! As others have mentioned, the dress does run a little small (It is a size 18 and I am a street size 14). The dress is somewhere between an A line and a fit-and-flare and I thought it was the most figure-flattering dress I tried on by far! Good luck and best wishes on your wedding day!
If you’d like to see more pictures, please look here: http://www.bradleyjamesphotography.com/blog/2013/brian-and-jillian-a-charlevoix-wedding
- Alterations: Bust and waist taken in, bustle added (easily changeable), and shortened. The boning in the waist and bust were removed for additional comfort while wearing a bustier. Minor discoloration along bottom of skirt from one time wear, but NO stains!
- Preservation Method: The dress has been carefully stored in a smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.