This dress is brand new, never worn! I bought it from The Bridal Shoppe in Eau Claire right after I got engaged. After facing the wrath of my mother in law (because I went alone and didn’t take her with) I went dress shopping again and found another dress that I am absolutely in love with! So in order to afford the new dress, I need to sell this one! I paid $800 for this dress, but I am only asking $500 because I would like it to sell quickly. My loss, your gain! The belt with flowers on it is not part of the dress- it was an optional add on. The dress is a true size 12. It is easily altered to take in or let out; enough fabric to be let out up to a 14 and the back is lace up, so there is plenty of wiggle room. It is ivory in color taffeta, fit and flare with asymmetrical drop waist, shirred bodice, crumb catcher bust and lace up back. It is a very soft taffeta and it is not a noisy fabric at all. Very comfortable and has a very nice figure.
- Alterations: This dress is completely unaltered! The flower belt (which appears in the photos) IS NOT part of the dress. It is an add on option (available for $110) that I hadn't purchased but planned to when it came time for alterations.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been stored in a smoke free home, hanging and inside the dress bag. There are pets in the house, but the dress is kept in a closet of a room that is shut tight and the animals do not go in there.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Eau Claire, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.