I bought this dress at the Saks 5th Avenue Bridal Salon in NYC. It was the perfect dress for a classic NYC wedding. It is glamorous, chic and classic. The beading and lace are intricate and beautiful.
The lace bolero that I wore for the ceremony is from Jenny Yoo and is sold separately.
Seriously interested bride-to-be’s are more than welcome to see my wedding album and video to see how it looks in photos and videos!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: I added 150 small round button down the back from top to bottom. They were custom made buttons that I had made in the UK. I sent the buttons along with the original silk and taffeta from the extra fabric from the actual dress so it matches perfectly.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned the week after the wedding at a professional luxury dress dry cleaner and is being preserved in a sealed box with anti-yellowing treatment. Total cost: $700
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.