This is a gorgeous dress that is both classic and modern, hollywood glam yet timeless. It was EXTREMELY flattering. I am a bit over my ideal weight, but this dress made me look long and lean. The sash at the waist and the bow make the rest of you like tiny. Despite being a mermaid cut, it was very comfortable to wear (could sit, dance, etc.) I received so many compliments in this dress, I hope to pass it along to someone else to enjoy! This dress originally sold for $10,000, I bought it new for $5000 and am offering it for $2000.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: I took it up a bit in the front so I wouldn't trip, otherwise it is standard size. http://theknot.ninemsn.com.au/bridal-fashion/wedding-dress-galleries/oscar-de-la-renta001/attachment/oscar-de-la-renta-92n42-2
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: This dress needs to be cleaned, I wore it once on my wedding day. There are no stains, very light dirt along the hem. I am happy to clean it for you here in NYC if you want to pay the cost of cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.