Modern twist on a old-world feel gown.
• Lace and satin trumpet skirt with scalloped lace and pleated organza detail.
• Beaded lace appliques in delicate rose trellis pattern are hand-applied on English netting.
• Asymmetrical sweetheart neckline and tank straps provide coverage and beautifully frame your face.
• Raw-edged ties and covered buttons trail elegantly down the back.
• Sweep train. Fully lined. Back Zip. Dry clean only.
It has been altered but was not worn. At the last minute, I chose to wear a different gown to my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Although the gown is very lovely, I decided that it did not suit my rainforest wedding.
Also included with the gown:
• Matching Melissa Sweet fingertip veil with scalloped lace-edged tier (paid $200)
• Fit and Flare slip, size 12 (paid $49)
• Satin Torsolette bra, size 38B (paid $69)
Gown was purchased at David’s Bridal in Atlanta for $1,200. I paid over $1,500 plus tax for the gown, veil, slip, and bra at David’s Bridal, but I’m selling it all for $775.
- Alterations: The gown was altered in the waist, the straps were shortened slightly and the dress was raised under the arms. The gown was bustled. The length was unaltered. I'm 5'9". Gown measurements: Waist 32", Hips 41.5", Bust 38", Chest 32.5"
- Preservation Method: The gown is in excellent condition. I've only worn it when it was altered and for the photos taken to sell it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.