I bought this dress last summer for my October 2012 wedding. I fell in love with it right away! I needed the dress to be a little bit bigger, so we decided to add a corset back to it, which was an additional $500 in alterations. It turned out beautifully though and now will fit many women who are around a size 12-16. I love this dress and the memories i have wearing it and would love to see it go to a good home! If you would like to see more pictures or have any questions, please feel free to email me!
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 14
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I had a corset back put on as this dress didn't come in bigger sizes. It turns out the corset was a hit! I also had the dress altered for length and wore flats the day of the wedding. I'm 5'9 inches tall and the dress was the perfect length.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Corset, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I can been storing it in the dress bag. I will pay to have it professionally cleaned for you, or take $100 off the purchase price if you would like to do it yourself.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Belmont, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.