I first tried this well made Vera Wang dress at David’s Bridal. It was classy, airy, elegant, comfortable, delicate, and perfect for my outdoor summer wedding. I loved the decorative buttons that go down the entire length of the back of the dress and the sparkling fern embroidery pattern. Please google the dress if you’d like to see a longer description.
A few large alterations have been done which were the French bustle and the hemline. Please see the description of alterations at end of this summary.
This feminine, highly detailed, empire waist, beautiful dress went well with my pear shaped frame: smaller on top, larger on bottom. It was a excellent choice for my big day. I hope another woman can enjoy it as much as I did!
I am selling the dress as is because it is better for the dress to be cleaned and pressed when it is with the next owner. The dress is in good condition. There are a few marks on the underside of the satin layer which are not visible as well as a one or two small holes on the very bottom of the organza layer which are also not noticeable.
Alterations: 1) French Bustle, 2) Hemline 5’3”-5’5”, 3) Original oyster satin skinny sash was removed so that a thicker champagne one could be used. 4) The straight tulle neckline was ruched to create a sweetheart neckline
- Alterations: 1. French Bustle 2. Hemline for 5'3'' to 5'5'' 3. Ruched sweetheart neckline 4. Oyster satin skinny sash has been removed and a thicker champagne sash was used instead 5. The long slip is offered for free with the purchase.
- Preservation Method: Dress will be sold as is.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Mountain View, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.