You get the dress and all the accessories! Every piece is from the White by Vera Wang Collection from David’s Bridal. The dress is a beautiful ivory organza dress with a draped bodice, split-front overlay and asymmetrical tulle skirt that is just striking (Style VW351178). You will also get,
– Veil is a Two-tier Walking Length with Raw Edge (Style VW370025)
– Floral Sash (Style VW370014)
– Textured Organza Draped Cover Up (Style VW371169)
I’ll also include the A-Line Medium Fullness 2 Tier A-line Slip (Style 603) and if you would like, a pair of white rhinestone Nine West 1inch heel sandals (Size 8 1/2). All have only been worn once. Total paid was over $1,700.
(The picture of the dress in grey is just to show the details. It’s not the actual color of the dress. The dress is off-white.)
- Alterations: Alterations was made to the hem of the dress. I am 5' 8" and the shoes I wore were 1 inch heels. However, the dress was still long.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding, the dress was professionally dry cleaned and hung back in the garment bag so that it would not wrinkle in a box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Anaheim, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.