I was married on 6/28/13 and my dress looked really amazing! I got a lot of compliments and I want someone else to have the chance to wear it and feel the prettiest bride in the world, just like I did.
I consider it to be classic and sophisticated at the same time. It’s strapless, adorned with embellished lace throughout; chapel train.
I am throwing in the slip (which cost me $49) and the garment bag ($10) for free! The dress is in perfect conditions, only worn once and has been preserved and is in its new boxing now, waiting for its next beautiful bride to find it!
Potential buyers may come try on the dress if local (Hickory, NC, Charllotte metro area)
This is the link for the dress:
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: I did have it altered from a size 4 to a size 2, however no fabric was cut, so it can easily be altered back out to fit a size 4. My measurements when I got married were chest 33", hips 36" and 26" waist.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: David's Bridal Wedding gown preservation kit
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Hickory, NC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.