Dress was bought at David’s Bridal on 6th Ave in New York City. It has been worn for three hours. It has a lovely cut which flatters most shapes. The skirt is modern, unique, and attention-grabbing, while being elegant at the same time. Can be bustled.
- Alterations: It has been altered to fit my dimensions. I am 5'3" and wore 5" heels with it. My dimensions are: chest 33'(with strapless bra on), waist 26.5", hips 33.5" The dress is a size 2 but after alterations it is in between a 2 and a 0. The dress is not heavy and is comfortable to sit/stand in. Attached are pictures from the David's Bridal website in addition to my own wedding pictures.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned by David's Bridal service. I opened the box to make sure that there were no stains or tears in it. I included the petticoat that was suggested I wear underneath the dress in the package.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Jackson Heights, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.