I was in love with Monique Lhuillier’s fall 2012 gown – http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/2011/11/07/monique-lhuillier-wedding-dresses-fall-2012/ – but couldn’t justify the cost. I was happy to find this at David’s Bridal. It’s light, airy and just absolutely stunning. It’s been featured on Four Weddings twice including by this winner – http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/four-weddings/videos/and-the-winner-ischristmas-in-july.htm I can’t stop looking at photos from the wedding and would love for someone else to experience the sheer joy I felt wearing this gorgeous gown.
Credits to personal wedding photographs – Tyler MacKenzie Photography
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 33
- Hips: 42-44
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8.5
- Alterations: Slightly taken out in the bust - otherwise orginal
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned by Best Cleaners after wedding (cost $150) so it's like new; no preservation done to the dress as I knew I would pass this on to another gushing bride. Condition is excellent.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.