Never been worn. I bought the dress before my fiance and I switched our venue and I simply wanted a slimmer silhouette. DRESS IS A DREAM.
The overlaying layers are white, but the lining is blush which highlights the amazing details like the pintucks at the waist. Attached sash is a smoky grey/lavender.
Dress was purchased at Glamour Closet which guarantees its gowns as designer floor samples. Original price of the dress was $3,550. I purchased the sample for 2,200 and am selling it for 2,000. (I will also consider a lower purchase price if you can pickup directly from me.)
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: The dress has never been altered. It has a nickle-sized hole in the top layer of the chiffon train. At 5'8" (5'10") in heels, the hole would be removed as part of any standard alteration to the length of the dress. There is a little wear near the top of the back zipper, but I was assured by my seamstress that it's common in a sample and easily (and usually at little to no cost) fixed.
- Color: Ivory, Pastel, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Not white
- Preservation Method: Dress was purchased in August 2013 and has been kept in its Glamour Closet bag in a temperature-controlled closet since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.