I wore this dress in my June 2013 wedding, and it was one of the most fantastic parts about the day. I would be honored to have another bride share the same experience. If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, you are welcome to stop by and try it on.
Gown was originally purchased at the Claire Pettibone store in Los Angeles, CA in 2013. I had extra length added to the end of the gown, as I am 5’9″ and wore 3.5″ heels. This can easily be removed, however!
- Alterations: Created a sweetheart neckline. Added cups (easily removable). Ordered the gown with extra length at the bottom. Did not attach the plastic flower appliques to the dress, as I felt it looked more luxe without these. However, I have them with the gown and you can easily reapply them in your alterations. Had one fashioned into a headpiece, which you are welcome to have if desired.
- Preservation Method: Gown has been professionally cleaned and is IMMACULATE - not a stain or snag anywhere.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.