I brought Claire Pettibone’s Orange Blossom dress for my April 2014 wedding in Bali. The dress was one of the most special things about my wedding day. I have never had so many complements and I really did feel amazing in it. It is one of a kind, and if you want to show off your back, this is the one for you. The dress is in immaculate condition – I wore it once on my wedding day in Bali and have had it professionally dry cleaned and vacuum packed. I would love it to go to a good home and give a bride the same experience I had. More pictures available on request. If you’re in Hong Kong, please drop by and see the dress in person.
- Alterations: Altered to fit 34B, 37" hip, 5ft 8". The dress needs to be worn without a bra, pads have been professionally sewn in. Taken in under the arms. Train attached to a hand loop instead of a hook at the back of the dress.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned by Goodwins of London and vacuum packed. Not a stain or a snag anywhere.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Hong Kong, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.