This dress is absolutely gorgeous but I’ve decided on another that I feel is more appropriate for my venue. It is a beautiful off-white/champagne color that gives it a unique elegance and allows it to be versatile. This dress is currently selling at full price at BHLDN. Unfortunately, I was unable to return this dress and am pricing to sell!
- Alterations: New with tags, completely unaltered, near-perfect condition. It was denied for return because I did not realize there was a little pet hair at the bottom that could have been easily removed had I seen this prior to sending it back. I have since removed it with a simple lint roller. I literally had this dress on for about 15 minutes total and am very disappointed to have to sell this dress as "used" but it's a great opportunity for a future bride to get a lovely dress at a lower price!
- Preservation Method: Original BHLDN package, garment bag, and hanger.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.