This dress was purchased after I tried it on in the Chicago BHLDN store. I knew as soon as I saw it online that it would be perfect for my garden wedding. It was so light and comfortable, I didn’t want to take it off. I hope someone else can wear and love the dress as much as I did.
- Alterations: I made a few alterations. I reduced the size of the train and hemmed the dress to fit my 5'8" height, with 2" heels. See pictures for the length of the train. Also, I had the straps narrowed slightly (they were wide/unflattering, this is well documented on the BHLDN site) and taken up less than an inch. I am small on top, 32B, and so the cups were ever so slightly taken in, and then HUGE padded inserts were added. These can easily be removed, so I'd say if you're up to a C cup, this dress could still work for you. However, for someone larger on top, this dress will probably not work. See BHLDN.com for more images.
- Preservation Method: After my wedding, I had this dress professionally cleaned. The bottom picked up some dirt during my wedding, but the cleaning took care of this
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Saint Paul, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.