This dress was purchased at BHLDN.com after trying it on at the Chicago store. I wore it for my September 2013 garden wedding, and it was absolutely a dream. It is lightweight, not like a typical heavy wedding dress, and therefore easy to wear.
Dress comes with original BHLDN hanger and garment bag.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32B
- Waist: 26.5'
- Hips: 35.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: This dress is the soft bisque size 2 that has been altered as follows: 1. Straps were first taken up about an inch, then narrowed a bit, since they were awkwardly wide. See pictures for how they look now. 2. Bust was taken in slightly, and then padded cups were added. I am a 32B. If you are a larger cup size, this could work by (easily) taking out the padding. You should be small-ish on top for this to work. 3. Shortened to fit me at 5'10", my height in my shoes. Train was also made a bit shorter, see picture I've attached. Note that this gown photographs whiter than it actually is in outdoor lighting (like my pictures). Indoors, the color is better reflected on BHLDN.com. It is ivory tulle (bottom) and lace (top), with a light beige/champagne silk charmeuse underneath. Gives the dress a 2-dimensional really interesting color. I loved it. If you are looking for a while dress, this is probably not for you.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Not white
- Preservation Method: Cleaned by a professional bridal dry cleaner. It is in near-perfect condition. I found one slight stain/discoloration on the silk (under) layer that isn't noticeable unless you're really looking for it. I can't guarantee you won't find another small imperfection, but I've looked over the entire dress and this was the only defect I could see.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Saint Paul, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.