I purchased this dress for my wedding this summer and loved it. It is romantic and the details are beautiful in person. I recently found another dress that I feel better fits our wedding venue. I would love to find the perfect bride to wear this beautiful gown.
“For the truly romantic, this Catherine Deane original will take your breath away. Voluminous layers of ivory tulle veiling waft over soft oyster silk charmeuse for a full skirt. At the bodice, embroidered roses climb across a tulle trellis that frames the neckline.” –BHLDN
NB: This dress is actually “champagne” and not ivory, which it also comes in on the BHLDN website. Since champagne was not an option though, ivory was the closest match. The photos are an accurate representation of the color.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 87cm / 34.5 inches
- Waist: 70cm / 27.5 inches
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: No alterations.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Classic
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Never worn. In original packaging.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.