I recently tied the knot in August, and am one of those brides who bought two dresses! I was originally going to wear this one, but later decided to go with a different dress.
This is an unworn petite David’s Bridal wedding dress. It is a size 0, however I did get a few alterations to the waist and length. The waist is roughly around 33-34 inches, and I am 5′ 3″. I included a picture of me in the dress to give you a better idea of the fit. The dress does have a short train, and I already had the bustle done; it simply ties up in the back. The color is soft white. The dress is a floral beaded one shoulder, with beading on the strap and going down the front side of the dress. It also comes with a bag of extra buttons and beads.
I am including the garment bag, shoes and umbrella. The garment bag is the original David’s Bridal garment bag that came with the dress. The shoes were also bought at David’s Bridal. The shoes are unworn and size 7. The umbrella was not used either. It is one of those clear teardrop umbrellas with a clear handle.
For one price, you get all you need for your big day! Please let me know if you have any questions!
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 33
- Height with Shoes: 5'3
- Alterations: It is a size 0, however I did get a few alterations to the waist and length. The waist is roughly around 33-34 inches, and I am 5' 3". Bustle is also already altered and finished.
- Preservation Method: Stored in a garment bag from David's Bridal.
- Terms of Sale: Final Sale - no returns
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: US and Canada
- Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.