I wore this Oleg Cassini One-Shoulder dress for my 10/13/13 wedding. I bought it in a size 2 and then had subsequent alterations (upwards of $500), including tightening pretty much all the areas and also hemmed masterfully. There are so many beautiful layers to dress and I felt like a complete princess. I received SO MANY compliments and the dress really just looked STUNNING in person. See http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8F03udCxWsc/T0O7U0YevmI/AAAAAAAAIFU/rQsXuNBuY5g/s1600/2012-wedding-dress-oleg-cassini-wedding-dress.jpg for the stock image.
I am 5′ 4″ and wore 3.5″ – 4″ heels for my wedding day. This dress will fit a petite/slim female. I normally wear size 0 – 2, XS – Small in street clothes and dresses.
I also have a medium-full slip, which I paid additional for, this one is in a size 6, and fit well on me with lots of comfort.
- Alterations: I paid over $500 for meticulous and masterful alterations at a specialty bridal store, which had a tailor whom I fully endorse. She also created a BEAUTIFUL french bustle. Please see my pictures for the details and my fit. I am 5' 4" and wore 3.5" - 4" heels for my wedding day. This dress will fit a petite/slim female. I normally wear size 0 - 2, XS - Small in street clothes and dresses.
- Preservation Method: I have not cleaned the dress as my wedding was this past weekend (I barely see any trackings of anything) and it's basically like-new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.