I walked in thinking I wanted a lace, capped sleeved, very traditional dress. This was the first dress I tried on and the only one I felt like a princess in. In fact, after the wedding was over and we were checking into our hotel a little girl in the lobby turned to her mom and said “mommy, look a princess.”
I am selling the dress and the slip that adds volume to the dress for 900. I am willing to consider reasonable offers. Please feel free to contact me with any questions concerning the dress, or if you would like to meet to try it on. Thank you for looking and good luck finding the perfect dress!
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5' 5
- Alterations: I just hemmed it a bit and added the bustle. There were breast pads already in the dress, but I added more. The second pair could easily be removed if you are bustier than I am.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Applique, Classic, Not white, Ruching
- Preservation Method: I had it professionally dry cleaned after I wore it in June 2013.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Evans, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.