I walked in thinking I wanted a lace, capped sleeved, very traditional dress. This was the first dress I tried on and the only one I felt like a princess in. In fact, after the wedding was over and we were checking into our hotel a little girl in the lobby turned to her mom and said “mommy, look a princess.”
I am selling the dress and the slip that adds volume to the dress for 500. I am willing to consider reasonable offers. Please feel free to contact me with any questions concerning the dress, or if you would like to meet to try it on. I have this dress cross listed as well. Thank you for looking and good luck finding the perfect dress!
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5' 5
- Alterations: I just hemmed it a bit and added the bustle. There were breast pads already in the dress, but I added more. The second pair could easily be removed if you are bustier than I am.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: I had it professionally dry cleaned after I wore it in June 2013.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Evans, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.