Wore to my Fall 2011 wedding and was keeping in a large shadow box, but recently decided to sell in an effort to declutter.
I also have the matching ivory mid-length veil –paid DB $200; sell for $55
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: David's Bridal tailors took in the waist a bit and hemmed the bottom slightly. I was 5'8" with heels in the dress. (I weighed 137--street size fits more like a tight 6 or loose 8 after the taking in of the waist)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: None-I am selling it so cheap because there was no cleaning or preservation made to the dress at all -take it as is. However, it was not badly soiled and should be fine after a professional cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.