This bridal dress/ gown was purchased at David’s Bridal in Charlotte, NC in July 2013. It has been dry cleaned and steamed and is ready to go to another wedding.
I couldn’t make up my mind about a dress, but definitely wanted something simple-but different from every other bride out there. Every dress I tried on reminded me of another friend or one of my sisters. I didn’t want to wait for a dress. I wanted to know that I had a dress that was mine! Then someone brought me this Melissa Sweet design- a wonderful designer dress. The detail was exquisite, the layers of tulle surprised me because it wasn’t the “simple” dress I wanted. I married my husband in September 2013 with a short tulle veil that matched the dress perfectly.
This is a beautiful, elegant one-shoulder/ one-strap dress. It has the sweet heart neckline to make your chest look good, but you don’t have to worry about it falling down because it is supported so well. The strap simply drops down in the back for a mid-low cut back. I didn’t wear a bra with it, but if you had to it would easily be covered. The fullness of the tulle allowed for great movement and stunning photo opportunities. I have more pictures that show it off well! There is a little train and there was a three-hook bustle created just for this dress. Three eye-and-hook closures are incredibly easy when you’re ready to dance.
E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU NEED MORE PICTURES!!!
- Alterations: I didn't wear anything constricting under the dress so I could be comfortable. I did shorten the dress to 5' 6" (my 5' 3" frame with 3" heels). There was a bow on the back that was untied. The rest is as I bought it.
- Preservation Method: The dress was steamed before the wedding. After the wedding it was dry cleaned and steamed again. I have the receipts to show. It is in excellent condition, practically brand new. There are NO stains, tears, etc.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.