Bought this dress for my wedding this past September. It was a casual barn wedding with a long grass lawn so I didn’t want a train. This was the perfect combination of casual and comfortable, and dressy for the very special occasion that it was. I switched into another dress for the reception so only wore this for pictures and the ceremony. Email me if you’re interested and we can chat more about it!
- Alterations: Bought this dress in a size 2 regular, and I am a size 0 petite frame (5'2", 105 lbs) so I got it professionally altered by a wedding seamstress in NYC who specializes in custom made wedding dresses. She took in the sides, hemmed it, and took out extra fabric to be more fitted to a petite frame.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned the week after the wedding by David's bridal cleaning and preservation. It can last up to 30 years in its box, but I'd love for someone to enjoy it sooner!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.