I purchased this beautiful Nicole Miller gown from their SoHo boutique in New York. The dress is an ivory silk blended with a small percentage of spandex (94%/6%) letting it hug your curves and leaving a gorgeous silhouette. A completely unique design, the dress features a drop waist, one shoulder design with a cap sleeve and a small fish tail train which can be easily bustled. The dress is fully lined and has a concealed back zipper.
As you can see in the photos, I wore this gown at my March 2013 wedding and could not have loved it more. While I’m sad that I cannot wear it again, it deserves to go to a bride who will do it justice.
Contact me for additional pictures or information!
- Alterations: I originally fell in love with the one shoulder kimono sleeve gown from the Nicole Miller boutique in SoHo, but with one exception -- I wanted to remove the signature sleeve. The dress came out beautifully thanks to the expert tailor from Hitched in Georgetown and now has a short cap sleeve as well as a small hook to create a simple bustle. I was worried that the designer at Nicole Miller would be offended by my alteration but in fact they were so pleased they featured us on their bridal blog! See the dress in action here: http://leblogue.nicolemiller.com/?lbnm-slideshow=steve-carolines-neoclassical-wedding The dress was purchased in a street size 6 but has been tailored down so it fits like a street size 4.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned by a licensed expert within two weeks of the wedding day. It is in pristine condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.