This bright white, one-shoulder satin wedding dress with a gorgeous bow is unlike any I had ever seen, which is why I fell in love with it! It is a size 6 and I had the length altered to fit my petite 5’3″ frame. I purchased the dress from The Wedding Gallery in St. Charles, Missouri in 2012. The store removes all of the designer labels from their dresses. I am guessing that they do this to make it more difficult for brides to buy the same dress elsewhere, which is why I am selling it for nearly 50% off retail price. The only visible sign of wear is the loop for the bustle came undone, but that would be a $10-15 repair by a tailor. The dress needs to be dry cleaned. Silhouette: Fit-N-Flare/Mermaid Neckline: One-Shoulder and Modest Gown Length: Floor Fabric: Satin Color: Bright White Closure: Internal corset for bust with a zip closure (covered up by small satin-covered buttons) Train: There is a modest train that can be easily bustled
- Alterations: The only alteration to this dress was to shorten it to fit my 5 foot 3 inch frame.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in a garment bag in my closet. It needs to be dry cleaned though it does not show any visible signs of dirt or wear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: SAINT LOUIS, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.